Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Prayers

I would appreciate some prayer for both of my grandmas, who are not in the best of health right now....My grandma on my mom's side (which is the grandma I'll be living near soon) is battling breast cancer, and she is really weak a lot of the time, has hardly any appetite, and has a lot of fluid collected around her lungs. Her old medicine wasn't working at all, so her doctor just put her on a new, more powerful medicine that is supposed to be really good. So I guess we will just have to wait and see about that....

My other grandma is just having all kinds of problems and I'm not even entirely sure what exactly is wrong with her. She's in some kind of assistance living place at the moment, but recently she was in the hospital with a bad bladder infection and some other bad problems. (Like I said, I'm not entirely sure what exactly is wrong with her). I just know that she never really has taken very good care of herself, and doesn't even seem to try to improve her health or make an attempt to get better. So she is definitely in need of some prayer as is some other not so great things going on down there at the moment....Thanks very much.

Well today marks the start of my least favorite month: July. If you're not doing anything exciting, then it quickly turns into a draggy, extremely hot, boring month in which you just lay around outside and watch cars go down the street. Luckily for me, however, this month is going to be extremely busy what with moving and on. I'll definitely keep you updated on how that all goes....

No comments: