Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weekend

Hope everyone had/is having a great fourth of July weekend. Mine has been pretty good, even though we didn't do anything much. We've actually never done much for the fourth. Our idea of doing a lot on the fourth is sitting inside our house listening to the sound of popping fireworks....Anyways, I spent Friday night at my friend's house which was pretty awesome (I got to hold a rabbit for the first time ever. no joke. They have the funniest noses...), and then Saturday morning we went to something her town was having on the fourth called "The Big Day." Of course there wasn't really anything "big" about it, but it was pretty cute and we had a good time anyways. ;)

As to the moving process, things are going pretty well except I get more overwhelmed the more I think about how much stuff I have to pack. Whenever we mentioned moving before I always thought of it as a shadowy event happening wayy off in the misty future. But now it's REALLY HAPPENING in a matter of weeks. Kind of scary. Especially considering the fact we have to worry about our poor cat crammed in a cage for six hours. She is absolutely going to kill us for doing that to her. She was mad enough when we went away on our last trip so long (she was apparently trying to pull a little refusal to eat stunt on us). *sigh* Oh well. Guess she'll just have to get over it....

As to my grandmas, no updates on them at the moment. As far as I know everything's about the same. So continued prayers would be wonderful. Thanks! ;)

Later

No comments: