Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sick

Sorry it's been a few days since I posted last. Unfortunately I've been sick this week and I'm still sick now. Don't worry, it's not typhoid fever or something like that. It's just your average cold which includes a sore throat, congestion, weakness in the legs (I call it jelly legs), yada yada yada. Watching Kentucky lose last night against Georgia after being up by 17 points at the half sure didn't help me much I can tell you that. That's probably why I'm not better yet. haha. Looking on the bright side the good thing about lying on the couch for hours is that you get to read all you want. As a result of this I've read six and a half novels and I'm still going. I'll probably end up posting a book review for one of them today or tomorrow. Unless you'd rather hear me moan and groan about my cold for the rest of the day. If you're in your right mind I don't think you'd jump at that possiblity.

2 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

I'm sorry you're sick! I hate colds. :( I hope you feel better soon!

Sarah said...

NOOOOOOO I hope you don't have Typhoid. If you do, I'll come and nurse you back to health. =D

Feel better soon!!!!!

Hehe, I can always count on your for the basketball scores. *wink*

Love ya!