Saturday, June 2, 2007

Prayers Please

I would appreciate it greatly if everyone could keep my grandma in your prayers. Over the past week and a half she has fainted three times, and is now in the hospital. Fortunately, the doctors think that she's been fainting only because her potassium levels are really low. Hopefully it's nothing more than that and not anything serious like a blood clot or anything like that. I'll be sure to keep you updated.

On a lighter note, nothing else is going on with me except two weeks from today our homeschool group is having a formal end of year social for the teens that I'm really looking forward to. Unfortunately, I simply can not find a dress that fits me at all. I'm a tad bit on the skinny side so when something fits me height wise the waist is too big and when something actually fits me in the waist the length is always too short. Plus, half the dresses stores sell today are completely ridiculous looking and wayy too revealing if you ask me. *sigh* Maybe I'll find one eventually. :)

Well I'm going to stop writing now as I'm going to go outside and ride my bike a little bit. Hopefully I won't die of heat stroke considering that it has been ridiculously hot down here. :) It has been in the 90's for a whole week. If this is how the weater is at the end of May/early June, I'm going to hate to see what it will be like in mid-July.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

AHHHHHHHHH Hannah... I've been so unfaithful. SORRY.

I'm SOOOOO overjoyed that you have your braces off now. *dances around the room with you* That is a feeling like no other, isn't it? =]

Oh, I'll be praying for your grandma. Fainting like that can be scary. I hope she gets better soon.

*hugs* Again, I've been awful at keeping up with you. I hope you've been well! Love ya!