Monday, March 17, 2008

Annoyances

A few things that absolutely irritate me to no end...

*Not being able to fall asleep at night and as a result spending the following day dog tired. Luckily I haven't had this problem this week, but last week no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't go to sleep. I tried relaxing every muscle in my body (that is a total scam) and even attempted to count to 1,000 in my head (that got really dull after a while). By the time Friday rolled around I was so zonked that at about 8:00 I did something I never do; I attempted to take a nap. The problem was my brother was watching a basketball game on my computer ( we couldn't get it on TV) sooo every few minutes I'd hear a loud shriek of dismay or of joy (even though I strictly told him to be quiet). Ahh well. I'm feeling much better this week so that's a plus....

*Unloading the dishwasher. I know I know it's better than washing the dishes by hand, but every morning when I stumble downstairs (normally starving) I get to feast my eyes on a completely stuffed, clean dishwasher that yours truly gets to unload. The problem is this cycle will never end as I long as I live in this house.....*sigh*

*My obnoxious computer. To get to certain sites (like this blog for example) I have to reload the browser at least five times. Plus I have to deal with about a million popups everyday ranging from things such as movie tickets to used cars. I want to throttle it at least once a day.....=]

Well I guess I'll stop ranting now. ;) Later everyone

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Haha, I know what you mean! All those things are very annoying to me too!