Monday, March 31, 2008

Crazy Weekend

I made it back from my trip yesterday, which was an all around great experience. The ride there was a little cramped, (I thought my back might go out from being in the same position for so long), and unfortunately someone decided to take off their shoes so the van didn't smell too appetizing. But the rest of the time was great. There were a whole bunch of speakers, videos, bands, etc, so now I can finally say that I've been to a concert (yeah it's sad but before this I'd never been to one.) It was loud I'll give you that. I mean 10,000 teenagers screaming their heads off plus all the musical vibrations can't be too good for your ears....It was a great time though and I really learned a lot from it all. =] Unfortunately now I have to get back to the everyday drudgery of school. It's not that I don't like what I'm learning. It's just that I'm getting really really tired and summer sounds really good right now....ehehe

That's it for now.

No comments: