Thursday, April 3, 2008

Random

A few random things that have been going on....

*I had some pretty big plans (hehe) for April Fools this year, but as always they're either too impractical or I'm just plain too lazy to do them. Also I happened to forget that it was April Fools Day for some reason, so when my dad came down and told me that he had found a cock roach in our linen closet I bought it hook, line, and sinker. Even though he comes up with ridiculous stuff like that every year, he can normally get at least one person to fall for it (I'll give him some credit for that).

*Music wise, I'm going to be pretty darn busy over the next week and a half. Saturday there's a piano festival (if you read my posts last month you'll remember how my last piano festival went) where I have to play for a judgewho takes notes on your playing and all that crazy stuff. The problem is my piano teacher is sure I have to play two pieces, while the paper specifically says I can only play one piece. Either that paper was a misprint or my teacher (great teacher though she is) is just a tad bit clueless on this one. Oh well. Then a week from Sunday I'm playing a duet in a recital with a girl I haven't even met (we're supposed to be meeting to practice Saturday, but you know how those things work out...) and I'm also singing a song from memory in Italian. (Did I mention that I have to memorize the songs for the festival too?) So yes I'm going to be quite freaked out over the next few days. Surprisedly I am not freaked out at the moment, however. Probably all that I have just mentioned has not sunk in yet and I will suddenly wake up in the middle of the night screaming with horrific terror as the truth of approaching disaster sinks in.....okay so that was a little melodramatic, but you get the picture.

Well I guess that's all I have to rant about for the moment. =] Later everyone.

No comments: