Thursday, April 10, 2008

Busy

These past few days have been crazy.....

*After today I am not sure I ever want to see a single note of music again....okay I'm exaggerating a bit, but today I did get a little musiced (not sure if that's a word) out. I had a piano lesson at 1:30, then at 4:00 I had to practice that duet with the girl I'm playing it with for Sunday. I really didn't see the need for an extra practice (we both agreed it sounded fine), but my piano teacher insisted on it (you know how musicians are) so there was really not a thing we could do. Oh well. I guess every practice helps. Then at 5:30 I had a voice lesson which was kind of nerve wracking seeing as how that recital is looming in the distance. I haven't sang in front of a big audience in a while, so I'm a bit nervous to say the least. Let's just say I'll feel a lot better once this recital is out of the way.

*Tuesday I was playing one of those Nancy Drew computer games (those things are very entertaining) when I did something really stupid. So I exited the game so my mistake would be erased, and then started the program again and tried to get back to my game that I had saved right before my mistake. To make a long story short, I ended up erasing my whole entire game. To say I was angry is an understatement. I think the whole house heard me yelling about it. I mean to work so hard and then lose all of that.....geez. But anyways I soon caught up to where I was and everything's fine again. =]

*On Monday it will be 5 weeks till school's out if we can wrap everything up fairly quickly. Not that I don't like school, I just really really need a break so I'm really looking forward to next month. The reason we're trying to get done so fast? My parents are going on a trip the 3rd week of May, so they don't want to have to worry about school while they're gone. (If they had that attitude the whole year round things could be pretty awesome....) I'm really looking forward to that trip because our grandparents will (hopefully) be coming, which means things could get kind of crazy around here....

No comments: