Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ranting

Time for a blog where I get to rant a little bit. ;)

*Technology is great. I mean heck if someone every took away my cell phone I'd probably die.Okay a bit of an exaggeration but I wouldn't appreciate it too much....The only problem is technology can be extremely annoying. For example my computer. Don't get me wrong this thing is great. However, every time I do one little thing about a zillion popups show up (which sometimes take forever to get out of), lots of time my browser window gets shut down for no apparent reason, and once I had typed out this huge very nice "thing" when all of a sudden my computer froze and erased the whole thing. So yes often times it is hard to get anything done on my computer. Oh well. At least I have one....

*The one problem with living in this area? It is dang hot. It is only April and already it's burning up. My room, unfortunately, it always hotter than the rest of the house, so since I exercise a lot in there I'm constantly dripping with sweat. (In the winter my room is always the coldest in the house. How unfair is that....) A trip to Maine for the summer sure wouldn't hurt.

*Now that we are in the home stretch of school, I'm getting very sick of it. Don't get me wrong. As I've said many times before I do enjoy school. However, geometry is starting to slowly drive me insane, my history notes are so tedious my hand is exhausted by the time they're finished, and I have a big science semester test coming up which means I have to look over all the chapters of the entire semester. *sigh*

Okay I'm done now. =]

No comments: