Wednesday, April 30, 2008

2 1/2

2 1/2 weeks till school is out, and all I can say is "thank goodness." The year's been great of course, but I'm about to get burned out for the following reasons....

*First of all biology has become extremely demanding. Don't get me wrong. I love biology. The problem is I have to collect 20 leaves and take notes on them (I'll be lucky to get 5), do an extremely long plant anatomy study (the guy who writes my science book loves to torture kids with these things) plus I have a semester test coming up. I know I know, the hands on stuff is super important. However, by the time I get through the reading out of the text book, I'm about all scienced out. I never did care for plants that much anyways....Oh well. Better just enjoy biology while I can I suppose.

*History is about to drive me insane. After reading all that stuff about Middle Eastern politics I'm starting to wish the Middle East had never existed....Okay exaggeration of course but it sure does get confusing. My dad's supposed to sit down with me and help me understand it better, which'll make me feel dumber than ever cause my dad's one of those history buff guys. Oh well. I'm also reading a book on Ronald Reagan which is quite interesting, but unfortunately I have to do a report on it. Why must they ruin all good books by making you write reports on them? Why I ask you why?....

*Then of course, last but certainly not least, is geometry. Not only do I have several more regular tests to reckon with, I have a unit test plus a final exam that covers the entire book. So basically if I do really bad on the unit test plus the final exam my whole grade is going to go plop. Let's just say I have a lot of studying to do in order to keep my geometry grade in the range of an A.....

That's it for now. I promise the next post will not be as negative. =] At least hopefully not.....Later

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Wow, sounds like you're finishing school at exactly the same time as me! lol. I can't wait till it's over either. I'm counting the days. lol. Good luck with the remainder of your classes (especially geometry, I totally feel your pain!)