Thursday, April 24, 2008

Crazy crazy crazy

This week has been pretty exhausting to say the least.....

*Tuesday night I got to babysit again (the same two girls as last time actually) and we watched movies the whole time up until they went to bed. (But you don't see me complaining.....) We watched Night at the Museum first which was actually quite comical, and then we watched the animated movie Flushed Away which had to be one of the most wierdest movies I've ever seen. Okay okay I know it's a kids movie, but it had a very odd plot and was just kind of freaky if you know what I mean....So while the kids were watching I laughed at all the right times and commented at all the right places, but at the same time managed to carry on a text conversation without them ever suspecting a thing. hehe. Then after I finally managed to get them in bed around 8:30 or so, I had a nice peaceful hour and a half to read all to myself. No brothers, no parents, etc. etc. (No offense intended of course). The only thing was they have these two dogs that are always constantly running around and making little noises, so that did get old after a while...but hey it was still a blast. And no freaky allergic reactions/panic attacks this time....

*My dad got his first treatment today at the university hospital, and the doctors seemed really positive about it all. He has to go in every two weeks for about a year, but if it all works out I don't care how many times he has to go in. =] Your prayers are greatly appreciated.'

That's it for now

2 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Haha, sounds like babysitting was interesting. lol. The kids I babysit always watch movies too. They're older (the girl is 11 and the boy is almost 8) so basically all they want to do is watch movies or go outside. lol. How old are the girls you babysit? Haha, I saw Night at the Museum, and I thought it was pretty good. I've never seen Flushed Away, but from your description of it it sounds pretty weird! lol.
And I'll definitely keep praying for your dad! I'm glad that everything is going well. :)

HBSinger said...

They're 8 and 6, so they're both quite entertaining! lol. They're really sweet though which is good since I would hate having to babysit brats or anything....haha