Thursday, April 17, 2008

Update

Just a quick update on my dad. Unfortunately we found out yesterday (he had an MRI Tuesday) that his tumor has actually grown some. The doctors did say the chemo was working, just not fast enough. Soo he is going to a university hospital next week to get much stronger treatment to hopefully prevent any further cancer cells from growing. We're pretty hopeful about all of this, because this hospital has cured a lot of people with brain cancer. Thank you soo much for your prayers, and I'll definitely let you know how it all goes.

Besides this, nothing much else has been going on except it's sooo dang hot down here. The unfortunate fact is that it's only April. Imagine what it will be like in July.....

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

I am so sorry. :( But, like you said, they have cured lots of people with brain cancer so I am sure your dad will be fine. I'll keep praying for you guys!

Yeah, it was actually kind of hot here for the first time today. I'm glad the cold is finally gone, but you're right, July isn't going to be too pleasant. lol. I can hardly stand to be outside during July. lol