Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

Hope everyone had a great Easter last Sunday. Mine went well, excepting the fact that I had to get up at 6:30 AM to go sing at our 7:00 AM sunrise service. The service itself was fine, but I could hardly focus as I thought I might collapse from exhaustion. Also, it was absolutely freezing. I for some reason forgot to bring gloves (typical) so my fingers swelled up to the size of balloons. It seriously took them several hours to get back to normal. On top of all of this, we all had to hold candles while we were singing (so we could see our music in the almost darkness). Try turning pages with a candle in your hand. Definitely not fun as I kept envisioning my cande igniting one of the pages, thus starting a roaring fire that would demolish everything in sight....I would probably get kicked out of the choir for that one.

Anyways, the rest of the day was very relaxing and enjoyable (nice to get a break from all the evening activities). Later everyone.

2 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Happy late Easter! Glad the service went well. :) Oh wow, I can't imagine holding a candle and a book at the same time! I have a fear of fire that is quite similar to your fear of water. Last year when we went to the Christmas Eve service at church, they had us all hold candles and I was literally freaking out, and the fact that my brother kept blowing on mine and making the fire dance didn't make it any better. I was so relieved when we all finally blew them out. lol.
Yeah, it was kind of cold here on Easter too, but luckily the nice weather is back! Temperatures gotten back into the 70s and I'm loving it. lol

Puppyluvr91 said...

Haha, sorry, I meant "temperatures HAVE gotten back into the 70s." LOL