Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Update

Just a quick update on my dad. We heard from our local university hospital today, and they basically said that we should keep going with the chemotherapy and then get an MRI next month to see how it's helping. Soo basically it's the best kind of cancer he could possibly have (not that any type of cancer is good to have though) and treatment wise we're doing the right thing. So we'll just have to wait till next month to see how it's helping. Thanks so much for your prayers, and I'll be sure to keep you updated. =]

Nothing really much else going on. School wise, both of the literature books I'm reading are dark novels set in Communist Russia. The first is about a former Communist imprisoned by his own party, while the second is about a man in a Communist prison camp in Siberia. No not the most encouraging books, but still pretty fascinating. For biology I get to dissect a crayfish tomorrow. I think my mom is dreading it more than me......haha

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

I'm so glad your dad's doing well! And good luck with the crayfish. lol