Wednesday, May 7, 2008

1 1/2

The countdown to the end of school continues. I have 1 1/2 more weeks left in everything except my achille's heel....*dun dun dun* geometry. My hatred of this subject grows by the second. Not only do I have 3-4 more lessons left, but I also have a unit test plus a end of year exam that covers the whole dang book. My grades are fair on the tests, (some much better than others I'll say that), but if I want to get an A let's just say I have to kick butt on the unit and end of year tests....*sigh* oh well hopefully it will work out. Plus the lesson I'm on now is crazy. It's transformation geometry which involves grids and drawing things. I have to use a ruler every single time because I absolutely cannot (under any circumstances) draw a straight line without it. I am seriously challenged when it comes to stuff like that.....haha.

Well enough math ranting for now. I'm least I'm doing good on biology. =]

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Wow. I know how you feel! I haaated geometry. lol. Good luck with the rest of it. I'm sure you'll do fine though. :)