Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Few Things

*Last Thursday I finally finished school. Well all except geometry. I still have to take two tests for that unruly subject. However, other than that I am completely free and it feels good I can tell you. =] The odd thing is so far this week when I'm "supposed" to be sleeping in, I've been waking up rather early. Tell me how that makes sense.....Oh well.

*My parents were on a conference this week, and now they (and my mom's health schemes) are back in full force. haha. Our grandparents came, and they're here till Saturday so we're having quite a good time with them. They let us eat store bought bread after all. ;) Not like that's a huge deal though seeing as how my mom's homemade is tons better. ehe.

*I found one of my old journals this morning from about a year or so ago, and I almost blew myself away. (Figuratively of course). It's really funny how your priorities and really everything in your life can totally change in such a short time. However, you also learn that some things just never change.

*One more thing. Last week my dad got me the book The Host by Stephanie Meyer (the lady who authored the vampire books). The book started out kind of hard to follow and a tad bit boring (to me at least) not to mention creepy. I mean aliens being inserted into human bodies?! But once I got going I could absolutely not stop. This book might be creepy, but it is dang good and actually presents a great moral message. The characters also became very endearing, and all I can say is with this book Meyer's done it again.

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Yay! It feels so good to be done with school. :) Hope you're having fun with your grandparents. =]

Haha yeah it's weird reading old journals! I still have a journal that I kept when I was in 4th grade, and it's quite interesting reading it now. hehe :P

Lol that books sounds really creepy, but interesting too. :P