Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Movies and Math Tests

*The good news is that today I finally finished my geometry. The bad news is that I have a not so good feeling about the final exam I took this morning. I'm trying to think on the brightside. After all, lots of times when you think you've done really bad it turns out being not half as bad as you thought. Still, I'm extremely nervous about what the results will be. From bisectors that just wouldn't turn out straight, to angles with not-so-clear relationships, this test was no picnic. Oh well. Might as well not worry about it now seeing as how there's nothing I can do about it.....

*I finally got to see the new Indiana Jones movie, and I quite enjoyed it. I actually hadn't expected it to live up to the standard of the earlier ones, but it really did. It sure didn't lack for any action (some scenes had me munching popcorn quite nervously), but it also had a lot of humor. Plus the actors were great. Harrison Ford's age sure didn't keep him down (he took out quite a few people let me tell you...) and the new "young" guy was really good as well. So overall a great movie. I highly recommend it. Now I just have to see Narnia and I'll be happy. =]

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Whoo! Congrats on finishing geometry! That must be the best feeling in the world. =) Don't worry too much about the exam though. :) I'm sure you did fine. :) I didn't do that well on my geometry exam (I got a C) but it didn't make my overall grade go down, so I'm sure everything will be fine. :)

Yes, Indiana Jones was awesome! I loved how it had both action and humor. Haha yeah, Harrison Ford sure hasn't lost any of his abilities with his age. hehe :P And yeah, I've seen Shia Labeouf (the young guy) in a few other movies. He's a really good actor. =}

Yes, I'm still waiting to see Narnia too! lol. My mom and I are going to see it next week. :P I'm excited. =}