Friday, May 9, 2008

A Few Things

*Last Wednesday at church our organist told me she had seen me on TV. Now for just a second I started freaking out. I mean why the in the world would I be on TV?! And then I remembered. The people at the piano/voice recital had said someone was filming this for the local news station. Oh great. Now the whole county got to see me perform....I'll just have to hope most people weren't interested enough to tune it. ehe. Anyways, after that she dropped another bombshell by saying, "I didn't know you played piano. You need to play in church sometime." This was the last thing I wanted to hear. I got nervous enough when I had to sing in church, but playing the piano is a totally different matter. So many more disastrous things could happen, plus I really really hate playing in front of crowds. (Hey I'd probably be nervous playing in front of two people). So hopefully either she'll get really busy and forget to mention it to our choir director or she'll get amnesia or something and it'll never cross her mind again....Okay I'll hope for option one. =]

*My dad had another one of his biweekly treatments today, and so far those seem to be going well. They had a little mix up with the doctors earlier (he goes to two different places) as one doctor said they were in charge of his treatment, while the nurse of the doctor we thought wasn't in charge said they were in charge of his treatment. (It's never good to get caught between two doctors you know.) But we got it all straightened out and I guess it was just one of those big misunderstandings....

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

LOL! I would be sooo shocked if someone told me I was on TV! haha :P That's so cool that you were on though. :)
And I'm glad things are going well with your dad. :)