Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Batman and Other Things

Yesterday I went to see The Dark Knight, and I must say it scared the heck out of me. It was extremely intense, (but luckily I was prepared for some of the intenseness), the Joker was let's just say a guy you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alleyway (Heath Ledger did a spectacular job), and if there wasn't a gun going off in the plot something was wrong...hehe. but I did enjoy it and found it really moving at some parts (though I'm surprised the movie didn't get an R rating for all the violence and such). Basically if you liked the first (which was like a walk in the park compared to this one) you will probably like the second. However, if you hated the first, then just avoid this one okay? It has at least ten times the action and will have you on the edge of your seat the whole time. But the bottom line is I did enjoy this movie a lot, (even for its extreme violence and disturbing images). Plus the new woman playing Rachel Dawes will not disappoint like the last woman....

This morning I drove around downtown some with my dad, which was pretty enjoyable. I normally like driving with my dad except for when he yells at me for totally random things and is always comparing my driving to his...The thing he yells at for me the most is probably parking and backing out simply because I have the hardest time with those things. Plus he makes me do it absolutely straight. In my opinion as long as you get the car between the lines it's no big deal, but oh well. I'm getting much better thank goodness...Then after that we had a youth luncheon at church which was pretty fun (except the pizza was really greasy. I'm real particular about what kind of pizza I eat sometimes ehe). But it was still fun and I must say our youth group is extremely......entertaining? interesting? different? haha I still had a good time though =]

2 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Ahh yes, I've heard that the Dark Knight is really intense and scary. It sounds good though! I still haven't seen the first one though so I guess I should see that first. :)

Haha, I know how you feel about the driving, my mom is practically always talking and telling me to do something a different way whenever we're driving. lol.

HBSinger said...

Yes you definitely need to see the 1st so you can see the 2nd! Both are great (the 2nd is better though) hehe =]