Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Update

My dad got the results back from his latest MRI today, and unfortunately it wasn't as good as the last one he had. His original tumor is still basically gone, but there is a new one that has sprouted up. Thus I believe the doctors are going to hit him with some harder treatment, but I'm not totally sure of all the details on that yet. He'll still keep up with the diet, of course, so hopefully he'll be all right.

As to my grandma, her pain has become much more bearable due to larger doses of pain medication. She's still on mild chemo, so hopefully that is working to push her cancer back. If not, they'll get her on some stronger treatment in a month or so I guess. Prayers for our family are greatly appreciated, and I'll keep you updated. I hope next time I'll have some better news =]

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Aww I'm sorry your dad's results weren't as good. :( I hope everything goes okay. I'm glad your grandma is feeling better! Your dad and your grandma are still in my prayers. :)