Friday, July 25, 2008

Health Update

Yet another update on a few things....

My dad has been having these strange siezures lately that believe it or not are actually good. The doctors say it's a result from inflammation, which basically means the cancer is dying. The siezures themselves are quite strange. In one type he gets these wierd pains down his arms, and he gets really nauseous. He had one of these when I was driving to church and I had just pulled in the parking lot, which resulted in him suddenly having to jump out of the car and run around it like a maniac. I was pretty confused I'll say that...And then in the second type he completely zones out and goes as pale as a ghost and really doesn't seem to know where he is for a few minutes. Odd, but like I said before a good sign =]

As to my grandma, she still feels pretty bad and can't eat a whole lot, but she does have her good days. Also she had an MRI the other day which seemed to indicate her tumor has shrunk. So this is encouraging news and if she will stay off sugar I think it'll help her a lot. =] The only problem is the other day one of her friends brought her a whole tub of chocolate ice cream that she, of course, ate. Some friends huh? But what can I say I couldn't resist chocolate ice cream either....

That's all for now

2 comments:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Wow, that does sound odd, but I'm glad your dad is getting better. =]

Glad your grandma is doing better too!

HBSinger said...

Thanks I definitely appreciate it!! =]