Saturday, July 19, 2008

Blah

A few nights ago I was lying in bed when I suddenly had these strange bursts of nausea in my stomach. You know the kind that travels up to your head and then makes you think you're going to explode. Not fun. Soon it got so bad that I was debating going to wake up my parents to get some sympathy or to make sure I wasn't going to die or something, but I decided not too because there was really nothing they can do about it anyways. Not to mention my parents get extremely grumpy if you ever so much as lift a finger in the middle of the night. So I lay there and let it run its course and finally fell asleep.

The next day was not much better as all morning I had these really severe stomach cramps. I literally had to go over to the house and curl up in a ball till they passed. Again not fun. To make matters worse I had to go to the orthodontist that morning for them to just look at my straight teeth and tell me how great they looked. Nice and all but a colossal waste of time. Though I felt pretty horrible, I had to go and I wasn't even sure if I was really sick anyways. Maybe I'd just get over it as the day went on.

After I made it through the ortho appointment I felt some better, so I decided to go to a youth thing at my church. It started out fine, but then my stomach started aching again and it didn't help that when we were washing dishes after our meal (it was a lunch thing) that an 11 or 12 year old kid kept trying to tell me exactly how to do it. I mean come on I might not be the brighest person out there but I can handle washing a few dishes, okay? I was in a bad enough mood as it was, so I barely managed to get out a polite response and then managed to ignore her the rest of the time.

I slept pretty bad that night and I spent the next day walking around feeling like someone had just hit me on the head with a board. To top it all off my mom said chocolate was bad for stomach cramps so I couldn't have any till they were gone. So this all made me rather ornery and I had to avoid my brothers at times because they tend to be the chief scapegoats of my bad moods. Yesterday, however, I woke up feeling much better, and today I feel great. I don't think I ever had a contagious disease or anything, but whatever it was I'm over it now at least. And that's a good thing too because me and a bad mood are not a good mix just so you know....hehe

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Ugh, I hate stomach cramps. One time last month I got a really bad one like that too. Glad you're feeling better! =]