Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Crazy week

Have been having a busy week so far and it certainly hasn't ended yet. My dad had to have another MRI late morning/afternoon, which meant my brothers and I had to get our own lunch. Wait let me rephrase that. I had to get everybody's lunch. *sigh* Then tomorrow my dad's having a biopsy done starting at 5:30 AM (no I'm not even going to think about getting myself up that early. ;) ). Plus I have a bunch of school on top of all of this plus piano tomorrow. *sigh* Guess I'll just have to deal with it. I'll just put it is way though. Once we make it to Friday I will be a very very happy person. =]

School is actually going well at this point. The only thing is, starting next week in biology I get to start dissection (Oh joy). Lucky for me I get to start with a good old earthworm. (NOT). haha. I guess I'll be okay. Hopefully I'll be able to find my appetite again by the time I make it through the earthworm, the frog, the crayfish, and whatever else is waiting for me....

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

Aww, I'm sorry you're having such a hectic week! Hope everything goes well with your dad! I remember when my dad had to get surgery, we had to be at the hospital at 5:30 too!

Good luck with the dissection! lol. My biology class had to do that at the end of last semester. My teacher actually let us do an alternate assignment if we wanted, so I did. It was a huge packet of worksheets though, so it wasn't much fun. lol. But at least it was about the animals so it was somewhat interesting. lol.