Friday, February 8, 2008

Voice and Other Things

I had my first voice lesson of the semester last Tuesday, and it actually went very well. I wasn't even too sad when I found out I wouldn't be able to participate in a voice competition because my teacher hadn't turned the forms in in time. All I can do is wipe and brow and think, "Thank heavens I got off that time." ;) It's not that I hate performing, it just makes me rather uptight.

I am required to memorize something every so often for school, and at the moment I'm doing Hebrews 11 (if I make it through the whole chapter it'll be a miracle. =]). That chapter has some great stuff in it. Verse 6 is particularly striking, "And without faith it is impossible to please God because anyone who comes to Him must believe He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him." No I don't think commentary on my part is really needed if you were wondering. ;) hehe

As to my dad, he is having an MRI next Thursday, so we won't really know a thing until then. I'll be sure to let you know how that turns out.

Well that's it for now.

No comments: