Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Well

This weekend should be interesting as Friday I'm going to a bell festival with our church's bell choir (I'll be back Saturday afternoon). Last year the youth had their own group, but unfortunately it got extremely small (it seems most youth don't seem to appreciate bell playing =]) and so now the few remaining youth have been combined with the adult bell choir. My mother happens to be in the choir as well (we have been known to get in huge fights during practice ;)) but she happens not to be going on the trip. (Hallejuah). Don't worry I'm just kidding of course. =] I'll be sure to let you know how it goes, and hopefully my hands won't fall off from all that bell playing and I won't go deaf from all those wrong, loudly rung notes I'll be hearing.

That's all for now.

No comments: