Thursday, February 14, 2008

Prayers

My dad had his MRI today, and they discovered that a small part of his tumor had actually grown some which in turn sparked his seizures. Soo basically sometime next week he'll have to go in the hospital for a biopsy to determine the best way they can treat it. Prayers would be much appreciated as not surprisingly we are all pretty stressed out at the moment. Thanks so much, and I'll let you know when we find out more.

On a lighter note we got to take our cat to the vet yesterday as she had been limping rather noticeably on tuesday (it was quite pitiful). Luckily she's fine (probably just sprained it jumping off the roof or something), but it was hilarious watching them try to trim her claws. Let's just say she didn't appreciate it too much. Her eyes got as big as saucers, and she kept tucking her paws underneath her in an attempt to escape this horrific torture. ;) I can hardly blame her though. I probably wouldn't appreciate that too much myself.

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

I hope everything will be okay with your dad! I'll keep praying for you guys!

haha Oscar does the exact same thing when we try to trim his nails!