Saturday, February 23, 2008

Discouraging

Unfortunately yesterday we discovered that my dad's brain tumor (which had been benign) has converted to cancer. So next week he'll have to start strong chemotherapy treatments which will go on for quite some time I think. Also my mom is starting him on an anti-cancer diet (which can supposedly actually get rid of some forms of cancer) that is mainly composed of fruits and vegetables. Thus he can't eat sugar, bread, meat, dairy products, etc. (yes I would probably die if I went on that diet.) =]. We are praying that all of this will work out, and hopefully everything will be okay. Your prayers are very much appreciated.

Before I go just thought I'd post one of my favorite verses at this time. "In this world you will have trouble, but fear not. I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

1 comment:

Puppyluvr91 said...

I'm so sorry, Hannah! That must be really hard on you guys. I hope everything works out and I'll keep praying!